The world has changed tremendously over the past few months and consumer sentiment in choosing and interacting with beauty and personal grooming products and brands continues to evolve rapidly. From spending more time at home to expecting more transparency from beauty companies with respect to the composition of the products, consumers have more options than ever to choose from in a growing D2C market.
Come hear from a panel of industry executives and investors as they share their views on the current and emerging trends in the industry — from clean beauty and sustainability to the impact of technology and the digitalization of the entire consumer experience.
- Kristine Di Bacco, Partner, Fenwick
- Jennifer Stanley, Partner, Fenwick
- Cat Chen, Founder & CEO, Skylar
- Maureen Watson, Chief Product Officer, Madison Reed
- Koh Kim, Founder & CEO, EVENPRIME
- Joseph Sartre, Managing Partner, Interlace Ventures