Third-party funding is not a new concept but has become increasingly popular in recent times as clients look at ways of pursuing litigation while, at the same time, reducing financial exposure and risk. In this session, expert speakers from Omni Bridgeway join The Legal 500 to discuss the concept of third-party funding, how it can benefit clients, the funding process, and the key terms of funding.
- Robert Counihan - Partner, Fenwick & West
- Matthew D. Harrison - Senior Investment Manager, Director of Complex Strategies, US, Omni Bridgeway
- Roman Silberfeld - Partner, Robins Kaplan, president of the International Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Luan Tran - Partner, King & Spalding
- Mark D. Litvack - Partner, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
- Steven Cherny - Partner, Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan
- Effie D. Silva - Global ethics and compliance leader, Cargill