With TC Heartland and In re Cray starting to rework venue for patent cases, 2017 has proven to be another landmark year in patent law. Please join Fenwick & West’s patent litigation and prosecution attorneys for their annual half-day program discussing the many significant patent law developments of 2017, and looking ahead to how technology and life sciences companies will be impacted by the developments expected in 2018. The program presents an ideal opportunity to earn last-minute MCLE credits as well.
- Darren Donnelly
- Melanie L. Mayer
- Ewa M. Davison
Program Presenters and Topics
- Developments at the Federal Circuit - Ewa M. Davison, Phillip Haack
- Supreme Court Review - Michael J. Sacksteder
- Patent Venue - Melanie L. Mayer
- Patentable Subject Matter - Gregory Hopewell, Ravi Ranganath
- Developments from PTAB Practice - Darren Donnelly, Jennifer R. Bush
- A Review of Ethics-Related Decisions - Virginia K. DeMarchi, Jessica Kaempf
View the Patent Law Year in Review presentation.