Please join the ABA Judicial Division in a tribute to the life and indelible legacy of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. This non-CLE program will bring together scholars, judges, former clerks, Supreme Court advocates and Justice Ginsburg’s close friends to share different perspectives on their personal experiences with the woman and jurist who became known as the “Notorious RBG.” We look forward to sharing this experience.
- Justice Steven David, Indiana Supreme Court (Moderator)
- Judge M. Margaret McKeown, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Judge Bernice B. Donald, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- The Honourable Beverley McLachlin, Chief Justice of Canada (Retired)
- Prof. Neil Siegel, Duke University School of Law
- Greg Garre, former Solicitor General, Latham & Watkins
- Laurence F. Pulgram, Fenwick & West LLP
Cosponsored by the ABA Division for Public Education and the National Conference of Federal Trial Judges.