A NUMBER OF IMPORTANT NEW IRS REGULATIONS WERE ISSUED AT YEAR END AND TAX REFORM IS ON CONGRESS'S AGENDA – THEY WILL ALL BE COVERED AT THIS SEMINAR.
The focus of this intensive seminar is to provide tax professionals with the most current information on the important recent developments in U.S. international tax described below.
- Section 482; the New §956 Regulations; and the European Commission-U.S. Concerns
- The Latest BEPS Developments
- U.S. Tax Reform
- The New §987 Final Regulations
- Developments and Best Practices for §482 and Other International Issue Audits
- The New § 901(m) Covered Asset Acquisition Regulations and Other Foreign Tax Credit Planning
- Other Current U.S. International Tax Developments
This six-hour seminar and the luncheon are complimentary and is eligible for either CLE or CPE credit.
Who Should Attend
Tax Directors, Tax Department personnel and Finance Department personnel with tax responsibility.