Join Fenwick & West Litigation Partners Charlene Morrow and Darren Donnelly at the MIP PTAB Forum 2018 for a full-day program providing an opportunity to debate the key issues that are influencing PTAB proceedings, and to hear from world leaders in corporations, government officials and legal experts on implementing winning strategies to overcome complex issues and the changing AIA landscape.
- Examine lessons learned from five plus years and the progression of PTAB
- Hear how you should be rethinking your petition preparation to avoid pitfalls
- Learn best practices to manage strategies for litigating in the changing environment
- Discuss the application of Aqua Products and future motions to amend in PTAB proceedings
- Explore the explosive growth of appeals & tips to achieving success
- Join analysis on the trends that are influencing IPRs and the intersection of PTAB and the Courts
- Listen to essential case updates and decisions from the past 12 months
Who should attend?
Registration is free to in-house counsel.
This event is designed for IP in-house counsel, patent attorneys, PTAB judges, directors of litigation, IP counsel and IP managers, VP/SVP patents, general counsel, corporate counsel, private practice lawyers and Heads/Directors of IP, patents.