Please join Stephen Gillespie of Fenwick & West and Michael Herzog of nexB as they review the most common open source license obligations, highlight the challenges of fast paced component-based software development from a compliance angle and what you can do to better monitor this in your software inventories.
They will also propose some practical approaches to simplify and automate compliance with free and open source software licenses attribution and redistribution obligations with two concrete examples from AboutCode, an open source project, as well as a commercial solution, DejaCode.
This meeting will be held live in the San Francisco office of Fenwick & West, as well as through webinar for those who cannot attend in person.
- Identify Ten Most Common Open Source License Requirements
- Discuss Key Compliance Challenges Today
- Outline Approach For Automating Compliance With Attribution And Redistribution Requirements
- Demo: Automating Attribution Generation with AboutCode and DejaCode
- Networking Session After The Event
If attending in person please RSVP by March 23, 2015.
If attending via webinar please sign up at any time.