In August, the National Employment Law Institute (NELI) will present the nation's foremost annual public sector training surveying EEO and employment law developments impacting federal, state and local government employment, examining the effect of these developments on current practices, and providing practical advice to ensure compliance in the areas listed below:
- Developments in EEO Law
- Best Practices for FMLA Compliance
- Critical Wage and Hour Issues Cyber Security Concerns
- Harassment and Investigations in the "Me Too" Era
- ADA/Rehabilitation Act: Fast-Breaking Developments on "Reasonable Accommodation"
- Persistent Retaliation Claims
Fenwick's electronic information management chair Robert Brownstone will discuss privacy issues and cybersecurity concerns in the e-workplace on August 16 at 3:15pm during the San Francisco event. He will also present at 3:15pm on August 23 at NELI's Washington, D.C. event.