Every year, RightsCon brings together business leaders, policy makers, general counsels, technologists, advocates, academics, government representatives, and journalists from around the world to tackle the most pressing issues at the intersection of human rights and technology. This year, RightsCon gathers online!
The main program sessions include:
- Network connectivity and shutdowns
- Protest, participation, and political change
- Civil society resistance and resilience
- Privacy and surveillance
- Public health in the digital age
- The future of democracy
- Alternative models for business and labor
- Peacebuilding and development
- Content governance, disinformation, and online hate
- Data protection and design
More information can be found here.