Join The Gaming Society and Fenwick games industry group co-chair Jennifer Stanley for a special executive-only conference discussing esports industry news and trends. This conference will be attended by esports industry executives, entrepreneurs, influencers, and media.
One of the conferences during the Emerging Tech Day @ Deloitte, the Gaming conference will take place from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm, but purchasing a ticket gives you access to the full day from 10:00 am - 3:00 pm! Come by the other conferences to learn more about Blockchain & Proptech.
Here's to getting deals done and building valuable lasting connections!
The conference will run from 10 am - 12 pm:
- 10:00 - 10:30 am: Registration
- 10:30 - 10:45 am: Opening Remarks from The Tech Society
- 10:45 - 11:15 am: Monetization Strategies & Getting an ROI in eSports Panel with Opera Event, ReadyUp, and Twitch
- 11:20 - 11:50 am: Legal Challenges Panel with Fenwick & West, and Museum of Future Sports
- 11:50 - 12:00 pm: Deal Making
- Jennifer Stanley, Chair of the Copyright Group and Co-Chair of the Games Industry Group at Fenwick & West
- Brandon Byrne, CEO of Opera Event
- Roderick Alemania, Co-Founder and CEO of ReadyUp
- Douglas Burnet, Creator of Museum of Future Sports
- Ben Goldhaber, 10-year esports industry veteran, a founding member of Twitch, sports investor/advisor and entrepreneur
What is the Gaming Society?
The Tech Society facilitates transactions among emerging technology Founders/C-Suite, investors and service providers. The Tech Society owns The Entrepreneurship Society, The Cannabis Society, The Blockchain Society, The PropTech Society, The Gaming Society, and The Collective (Women's Only).
The Tech Society creates, markets and executes 150+ emerging technology conferences and hackathons annually in the USA, Canada, and Europe with expansion planned for Asia in 2019.
The Gaming Society is dedicated to changing the perception of eSports, and bringing more mainstream executive attention by educating the marketplace.