The 10th annual Washington State Medical Device Summit at the University of Washington Bothell brings together leading executives, entrepreneurs, researchers, government officials, thought leaders, and stakeholders from the medical device community to explore the state of the industry and the trends and innovations coming our way; review the current opportunities and challenges for the region; and learn more about the resources available within Washington State's life science ecosystem. The Summit provides insights into trends impacting the biomedical device industry, interactive discussion with key executives from the region's biomedical device industry, a Showcase of the regional Biomedical Device sector's emerging technologies, and will conclude with a networking reception.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS YEAR'S SUMMIT INCLUDE:
- Keynote discussion with John Abele (co-founder of Boston Scientific) moderated by David Cassak (Editor-in-Chief, MedTech Strategist)
- Panel discussions addressing topics including workforce development, digital marketing/social media and the regulatory environment.
- Fenwick partner Andy Albertson will speak on a panel covering creative startup strategies with the following co-panelists:
- Patricia Beckmann, PhD / Managing Director / WINGS - The MedTech Angels
- Caitlin Cameron / Chair and CEO / Otenexus
- Brian Glaister / CEO / Cadence Biomedical
- Jenell Paul-Robinson, MSN-RN / Vice President / MedTech Innovator