Legal competition is fierce and in-house counsel are exercising more control over budgets, strategy and staffing than ever before. To succeed, outside counsel must rethink their service delivery model, budgeting process, communications strategy and approach to building and maintaining relationships.
Join this moderated discussion with leading in-house counsel from Silicon Valley corporations as they discuss the changing relationship, demands and expectations of long-term successful partnerships. Moderated by Michael Sacksteder (Chair, Patent Litigation Group at Fenwick & West), the panel includes Anirma Gupta (General Counsel at Tanium), Mark Kahn (Head of Legal at Segment), and Douglas Luftman (VP & General Counsel at Nomis Solutions).
Our distinguished panel of in-house attorneys will discuss how to:
- Get – and keep – the attention of in-house counsel
- Build relationships with them, their team, legal operations and their business units
- Define and provide value
- Offer strategic client service to an in-house department
- Demonstrate an understanding of their business and culture
- Avoid mistakes that may cost you the relationship