Fenwick & West is proud to be participating in PLI's Advanced Venture Capital 2021 scheduled for Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at the PLI California Center in San Francisco. This program provides an in-depth analysis of current VC market conditions and the changing legal environment, and is geared toward the experienced venture capital practitioner.
What You Will Learn
- Learn about VC industry trends including the competitive landscape with "Superfunds"
- Shine a spotlight on critical current issues including DeFi business models and finance, NFTs, and Blockchain/Digital Asset offerings and regulations
- Address the role of SPACs in the VC ecosystem, including SPAC IPOs, de-SPAC business combinations and PIPEs
- Analyze emerging trends in early- and late-stage rounds and exit strategies
Fenwick partner Mark Stevens will present on the Late Stage Investment Trends panel at 11 am PT, on the following topics:
- New Trends
- Growth equity and follow on terms
- Pay to plays
- Unicorn rounds
More information on the event here.