Why You Should Attend
In almost any market, understanding the IPO process is an essential skill for both legal and business advisors. Hear from an experienced faculty, including attorneys, underwriters, accountants and a member of the Securities and Exchange Commission staff, on the key elements of an initial public offering. The speakers will guide you through the initial public offering process and highlight issues presented by new regulations and the current state of the market. They will discuss specific fact patterns that arise during the IPO process and how to practically address them. Each session will feature audience interaction.
What You Will Learn
- The IPO preparation process
- Timetable and responsibilities of parties
- Drafting disclosure documents
- Negotiating the underwriting and lock up agreements
- Accounting, internal control and comfort letter requirements
- The SEC’s role in the IPO process
- Communication do's and don'ts
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for both in-house and outside counsel, as well as executives, accountants and others interested in gaining an in-depth view of the process of preparing an initial public offering.