Learn how to successfully raise your seed round from founders who have done it. Join Fenwick partner Eli Curi and his fellow panelists on January 23.
- Eli Curi, Principal, Fenwick & West
- Lisa Barnett, Co-founder & CMO, Little Spoon
- Melanie Travis, Founder & CEO, Andie
- Esosa Ighodaro, Co-founder, COSIGN
- When do I raise my seed round? What proof of concept/metrics/traction are necessary?
- Should I target angels, angel groups, VCs, family offices?
- How do I know how much to raise?
- What are the best practices for fundraising?
- Should I use convertible debt, a SAFE or preferred stock structure?
- And more...