CALOBA invites you to attend an evening of dynamic conversation and discussion on the ins and outs of working in-house. This event will feature a moderated panel of distinguished and accomplished Chinese American in-house lawyers from major and emerging technology companies. Come, listen and engage as the panelists share their stories and tips on how to land an in-house position, how they take on the challenges at their legal role and be a valued business partner to the company, how to work with outside lawyers, as well as the potential of moving beyond legal and into the executive ranks. For law firm attorneys, you will be able to learn the concerns and objectives of in-house counsels which can help improve your working relationship with them.
- Ann Yang, Associate Counsel at Maxim Integrated
- Liaoteng Wang, Senior Corporate Counsel at Samsung
- Jin Zhang, IP Counsel at Marvell Semiconductor
- Mia Chiu, Associate General Counsel at Mindjet
- Roger Shang, Patent Counsel at Alibaba.com
- Yuji Sun, In-house Counsel at Hewlett-Packard
Moderator: Christie Wang, In-house Counsel at Hewlett-Packard