Chambers & Partners, an independent and research-based publisher of client and leading practitioner surveys, has recognized Fenwick in its Chambers Global 2023 guide across four practice areas in the USA region and one practice area in the Israel region. Additionally, 13 Fenwick lawyers are recognized in the guide.
Fenwick received the highest possible recognition for its privacy and data security work, with a Band One ranking in the United States. According to Chambers, clients have noted that "Fenwick goes above and beyond to be responsive [and] the team puts clients and their success as a top priority.”
Fenwick also received top rankings for its corporate, tax, intellectual property and international trade work and was newly ranked for its intellectual property patent services. Chambers notes that “Fenwick has an acclaimed national IP group that represents emerging and established companies in all manner of litigation, prosecution and transactional matters.” It also notes that the firm has “exceptional strength in acting for technology-sector clients, with added expertise in other sectors such as life sciences, consumer goods and manufacturing.”
Additionally, Fenwick is the only Silicon Valley-based firm in Chambers Global to rank in Tax: Corporate & Finance – USA category, the 15th consecutive year the firm has been honored in this practice area.
- Israel - Corporate/M&A - International Firms
- USA - Intellectual Property - Patent
- USA - Privacy & Data Security - Highly Regarded
- USA - Tax: Corporate & Finance
- USA - Technology Sector - International & Cross-Border
- Andrew Bridges - Intellectual Property: Trademark, Copyright & Trade Secrets
- Douglas Cogen - Corporate/M&A - International & Cross-Border
- Gordon Davidson - Capital Markets: Debt & Equity - Western United States; Corporate/M&A - International & Cross-Border
- Melissa Duffy - International Trade: Export Controls & Economic Sanctions – Up and Coming
- James Evans - Capital Markets: Debt & Equity - Western United States
- David Forst - Tax: International Tax
- James Fuller - Tax: International Tax
- Robert Freedman - Capital Markets: Debt & Equity - Western United States
- David Hayes - Intellectual Property: Trademark, Copyright & Trade Secrets
- David Michaels - Capital Markets: Convertible Debt
- Tyler Newby - Privacy & Data Security
- Amanda Rose - Capital Markets: Debt & Equity - Western United States
- Robert Slack - International Trade: Export Controls & Economic Sanctions – Up and Coming
In addition to Chambers Global, Fenwick was ranked in the Chambers FinTech guide, which highlights highly active and innovative law firms in the financial technology sector. Specifically, the firm was recognized among the United States’ leading legal advisors in FinTech Legal, Blockchain & Cryptocurrencies and Corporate, Securities & Financing.