- World Trademark Review 1000 has honored Connie as a leading trademark lawyer for 10 consecutive years, most recently naming her in the top tiers nationally and in the gold tier in California for trademark prosecution and strategy work (2011 – 2020)
- The International Who’s Who of Trademark Lawyers regularly recognizes Connie among the world’s top trademark lawyers (2010 – 2019)
- Under Connie's leadership, Fenwick earned recognition as U.S. Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year at the Global IP Awards. Managing Intellectual Property also named Fenwick the Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for the western United States—the third time in four years that the firm has earned this recognition (2020)
Connie counsels clients on trademark and trade name matters, including the development and management of trademark portfolios, resolving conflicts over disputed marks and names, and establishing and enforcing rights in trademarks used on the internet.
Connie has extensive experience securing and protecting marks used in connection with software, online services and portals, and with emerging technologies, including wearable and imbedded computing devices, digital health technologies and services, augmented and virtual reality devices, personal aviation vehicles, and blockchain and cryptocurrency offerings.
Connie is also active in the International Trademark Association, where she is currently serving on the Brands & Innovation Committee. She previously served on the Emerging Issues Committee and Enforcement Committee, where she served as Chair of the Issues of Proof Subcommittee for two terms.
“Connie is a prosecution ace. She is brilliant at rallying the troops to handle massive global projects.”
- Northern California Super Lawyers has consistently named Connie among the state’s top IP lawyers (2013 – 2019)
- Legal Media Group’s Guide to the World’s Leading Women in Business Law repeatedly recognized Connie as one of the top trademark lawyers in the U.S. (2010 – 2017)
Education & Admissions
J.D., University of Virginia Law School
Articles Editor of the Virginia Journal of International Law
B.A., Political Science
Iowa State University
Admitted to practice in California
Connie’s “litigation background and understanding of human nature gives her an edge in complex prosecution and as a counselor.”