DIRECTORS’ COLLEGE is the nation’s premier executive education program for directors and senior executives of publicly traded firms.
At Directors’ College, you will engage with leading CEOs, directors, regulators, jurists, and scholars on a rigorous and balanced examination of a broad range of issues that confront modern boards, including:
- Fundamentals for Directors
- Board Evaluation and Refreshment
- The Board’s Role in Patent and IP Strategy
- Compensation Strategy
- Corporate Governance and Proxy Trends
- Corruption, the FCPA, and Globalization
Fenwick Partner Larissa Neumann is speaking on the The Impact of Corporate Tax Reform at 11 am on June 25. Fenwick Partner Kristine Di Bacco is speaking on Digital Strategy and Disruption at 11 am on June 26.