Chambers Global has again recognized Fenwick for corporate, tax, IP and litigation work with top rankings in its annual report. The publication honored Fenwick partners Sally Abel, Andrew Bridges, Douglas Cogen, Gordon Davidson, James Fuller, David Hayes and Idan Netser as leading practitioners in their respective practice areas.
Fenwick is the only Silicon Valley firm ranked in Chambers Global’s Tax: Corporate & Finance category, the tenth consecutive year the firm has been honored in this practice area. Fenwick also has the highest number of lawyers honored in the Intellectual Property: Trademark, Copyright and Trade Secrets – USA category, more than any other firm.
Fenwick’s full 2019 rankings are available through the Chambers Global website. The firm was ranked in the following areas:
- USA: Tax: Corporate & Finance – Firm
- USA: Tax: Corporate – Jim Fuller (Band 1)
- USA: International Tax – Jim Fuller (Band 1)
- Israel: Tax – Idan Netser (Israeli-related U.S. international tax matters)
Global Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions
- Israel: Corporate/M&A – Firm
- USA: Corporate/M&A
Intellectual Property & IP Litigation
- USA: Intellectual Property: Trademark, Copyright and Trade Secrets
- Sally Abel (Band 1)
- Andrew Bridges
- David Hayes