Fenwick and several of the firm’s women partners have been honored as shortlist finalists for Euromoney Legal Media Group’s Women in Business Law Americas Awards.
The awards spotlight leading women lawyers in their respective practice areas and recognize firms for several initiatives, including diversity, innovation and pro bono work.
Euromoney shortlisted Fenwick as the best firm in the U.S. West, and also shortlisted the firm as North America’s best in the following categories:
- Best firm for diversity
- Best gender diversity initiative by a national firm
- Best national firm mentoring programme
- Best national firm for work-life balance
- Best national firm for pro bono work
The Women in Business Law Americas Awards named several Fenwick partners among the shortlist finalists for excellence in their respective practice areas:
- Larissa Neumann: Best in Transfer Pricing
- Saina Shamilov: Best in Patent
- Julia Ushakova-Stein: Best in Tax; Best in Tax Dispute Resolution
The full shortlist is available on Women in Business Law Americas Awards. The final recipient of each category will be announced at a virtual awards ceremony on June 10, 2021.