Per has extensive experience in the areas of U.S. domestic and cross-border capital markets, and has acted as issuer’s and underwriter’s counsel on IPOs and follow-on public equity offerings as well as public and private offerings of debt (including high yield and convertible bonds).
Per has significant involvement with numerous industries including healthcare, technology, energy, insurance, consumer products, real estate and specialty finance.
- Velo3D, a technology company focused on additive manufacturing for high-value metal parts, on its de-SPAC transaction with JAWS Spitfire Acquisition
- Sema4, a genomic and clinical data intelligence company, on its de-SPAC transaction with CM Life Sciences
- Proterra, an innovator in commercial vehicle electrification technology, on its de-SPAC transaction with ArcLight Clean Transition
- Materialise, a Belgian technology company specializing in 3D printing, on its $110M U.S. IPO
- Quotient, a Jersey, Channel Islands transfusion diagnostics company, on its $40M U.S. IPO
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Piper Jaffray as underwriters on Tandem Diabetes Care’s $138M U.S. IPO
- Watford Holdings, a Bermuda based insurance company, on the direct listing of its common shares (the first ever direct listing on the Nasdaq)
Education & Admissions
J.D., Georgetown University
A.B., History, Princeton University
Admitted to practice in New York