David Ahn focuses his practice on developing patent strategy and managing patent portfolio, for clients of all sizes in a diverse range on technical fields including electronic circuitry, computer software, robotics, artificial intelligence, medical devices, audio/video media, electromechanical devices, and semiconductor fabrication processes. Based on his extensive experience, he has drafted and successfully prosecuted hundreds of U.S. and foreign patents.
David is also an expert in conducting pre-litigation analysis and counseling regarding infringement, validity, and product clearances of patents. He has prepared numerous validity, infringement and non-infringement opinions and represented clients in due diligence investigations. He has also counseled design around for clients’ products or services to minimize the risk of patent litigation against the clients.
David is a frequent lecturer on intellectual property issues at various programs and conferences targeted to the U.S. and Asian business community.
- U.S. Patent No. 7,336,058 – Multistage Low Dropout Voltage Regulation
- U.S. Patent No. 7,466,195 – Error Driven RF Power Amplifier Control with Increased Efficiency
- U.S. Patent No. 8,032,846 – Efficient Provisioning of Resources in Public Infrastructure for EDA Tasks
- U.S. Patent No. 8,407,065 – Wound Care Treatment Service Using Automatic Wound Dressing Fabricator
- U.S. Patent No. 8,877,300 – Atomic Layer Deposition Using Radicals of Gas Mixture
- U.S. Patent No. 9,185,152 – Bidirectional Communication on Live Multimedia Broadcasts
- U.S. Patent No. 9,189,745 – Temporal Memory Using Sparse Distributed Representation
- U.S. Patent No. 9,319,060 – Frequency Response Compensation in a Digital to Analog Converter