A lot happened in 2021, and employment law developments were no exception. Join Fenwick’s Employment Practices Group for an engaging briefing that will provide a summary of these legal developments and emerging trends, together with compliance recommendations, practical takeaways, and perspective about what is on the horizon for 2022 and beyond.
Daniel McCoy, Sheeva Ghassemi-Vanni, Matthew Damm, Erica Turcios Yader, Minal Haymond, and Reanne Swafford-Harris will discuss various topics, including:
- The latest COVID workplace laws and trends, including local, state, and federal vaccine and mask mandates
- Updates regarding leaves of absence and discrimination laws
- Wage and hour developments, including state and local minimum wage increases
- The state of non-competes and non-solicits, as well as non-disclosure and non-disparagement provisions
- Challenges and tips for employers managing remote, multistate workforces
A recording of the presentation can be accessed here, and the slides can be found here.