Fenwick and several of the firm’s lawyers have been honored as shortlist finalists for Euromoney Legal Media Group’s Americas Women in Business Law Awards. The awards spotlight leading lawyers in their respective practice areas and recognize firms for several initiatives, including diversity, innovation and pro bono work.
Euromoney shortlisted Fenwick as the best firm in the U.S. West, and also shortlisted the firm as North America’s best in the following categories:
- Best firm for diversity
- Best national mentoring program
- Best national firm for work-life balance
- Best national firm for pro bono work (also shortlisted as the best international firm for pro bono work)
- Best national firm for talent management
Additionally, the Americas Women in Business Law Awards also named several Fenwick lawyers among the shortlist finalists for excellence in their respective practice areas:
- Bomi Lee: Best in corporate governance and technology
- Ariel Love: Tax rising star
- Larissa Neumann: Best in transfer pricing
- Effie Toshav: Best in life sciences
- Julia Ushakova-Stein: Best in tax
- Karen Webb: Best in trademark
The full shortlist is available through International Tax Review.