Fenwick received four firmwide recognitions at Euromoney Legal Media Group's 2022 Women in Business Law Awards, the most awarded to any law firm this year. Euromoney honored the firm with one of the most prestigious awards at the event, naming Fenwick the best law firm for women in business law in North America.
Additionally, the firm was named the best law firm in the following categories:
- Best national firm for pro bono work
- Best national firm for work-life balance
- Best firm in the western US (for the fourth consecutive year)
For the second year in a row, tax partner Larissa Neumann was named the Transfer Pricing Lawyer of the Year, advising on U.S. tax planning, tax controversy and tax litigation for corporations, with an emphasis on international transactions and transfer pricing.
The Women in Business Law Americas Awards celebrate ground-breaking achievements by leading female lawyers and by the most progressive law firms in terms of their gender policies, advocacy and support of women in law.
Fenwick and individuals were also well-represented among the shortlisted finalists for multiple awards in the following categories:
- Best national firm for career development
- Best national firm for diverse women lawyers
- Best national firm for gender diversity
- Best firm in the northeast US
- Patent Lawyer of the Year: Saina Shamilov
- Securities Litigator of the Year: Catherine Kevane
- Tax Lawyer of the Year: Julia Ushakova-Stein & Larissa Neumann
- Tax Dispute Resolution Lawyer of the Year: Larissa Neumann
The complete list of winners is available on the Women in Business Law Americas Awards’ website.