Fenwick was recognized as the top law firm in the western United States for the third consecutive year by Euromoney Legal Media Group’s Women in Business Law Americas Awards.
Additionally, the firm was named North America’s best law firm in the following categories:
- Best national firm for diversity
- Best national firm mentoring program (for an eighth consecutive year)
- Best national firm for pro bono work
Tax partners Larissa Neumann and Julia Ushakova-Stein also received awards for excellence in their respective practice areas.
- Neumann was named the Transfer Pricing Lawyer of the Year, advising on U.S. tax planning, tax controversy and tax litigation for corporations, with an emphasis on international transactions and transfer pricing.
- Ushakova-Stein was named the Tax Dispute Resolution Lawyer of the Year, representing clients in tax controversy matters, with an emphasis on cross-border disputes. She also advises clients on international tax planning, mergers and acquisitions, and transfer pricing.
The Women in Business Law Americas Awards celebrate ground-breaking achievements by leading female lawyers and by the most progressive law firms in terms of their gender policies, advocacy and support of women in law.
The full list of winners is available on the Women in Business Law Americas Awards’ website.
Fenwick is consistently among the top firms for diversity. In 2021, the firm ranked No. 1 in ALM Media’s inaugural Composite Ranking Index based on financial and diversity metrics and No. 8 in Law360 Diversity Snapshot of mid-size firms with the most diverse equity partnerships. Fenwick has also been ranked among the 50 Best Law Firms for Women of 2021 by Seramount (formerly Working Mother Media). More information about Fenwick’s diversity and inclusion efforts is available on fenwick.com.