Anna advises on employment litigation and employment advice and counseling. She has extensive experience representing employers in governmental agency investigations, California and FLSA wage and hour class and collective actions, pattern or practice litigation, employment discrimination actions, whistleblower litigation, and unfair competition and employee raiding litigation.
Anna regularly advises employers on strategic employment decisions, policy and practice changes, wage and hour compliance, and employment agreements.
Prior to joining Fenwick, Anna was a partner in the labor and employment group of another leading international law firm. She has been a past vice president, president and board member for the Korean American Bar Association.
During law school, Anna was an associate editor of the Berkeley Journal of International Law.
- “When Employees Leave: Who Owns Social Media Accounts?,” Society for Human Resource Management, September 4, 2018
- “Data Security vs. Employee Rights,” Thomson Reuters, August 25, 2017
- “Technology Cases to Watch in 2016,” Law360, Dec. 24, 2015
- "Fuzzy Law on Employers' Use of Arrest Records," Daily Journal, Dec. 19, 2013
- "Box Ban Laws Apply to More Employers," Daily Journal, Dec. 5, 2012
- "Class Action Waivers Restricted Further in NLRB Case," Daily Journal, Nov. 8, 2012
- “The Most Significant Employment Law Developments of 2017,” Fenwick & West, Mountain View & San Francisco, CA, January 25 & 30, 2018
- “The Most Significant Employment Law Developments of 2017,” Fenwick & West, Mountain View & San Francisco, CA, January 18 & 25, 2017
- "Employment Issues in Cross-Border Transactions," 22nd Annual Conference for the International Association of Korean Lawyers, Fordham Law School, NY, Oct. 2014 (panelist)
Education & Admissions
J.D., University of California at Berkeley, School of Law
B.A., summa cum laude, English
University of Georgia
Admitted to practice in California
Admitted to practice before the US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit; the US District Courts for the Central, Eastern, Northern and Southern Districts of California; and the California state courts