Cameron provides strategic and practical counseling to clients operating in the fintech sector and blockchain and cryptocurrency ecosystems. Cameron has extensive experience structuring, negotiating and executing a wide variety of corporate, commercial and technology, including:
- seed and venture capital financings;
- strategic alliances, joint ventures and other collaboration and partnering arrangements;
- complex mergers and acquisitions for strategic buyers and private equity sponsors;
- cryptocurrency presales;
- centralized and decentralized cryptocurrency structures;
- token generation events;
- bespoke security token offerings;
- conventional venture financing structures that integrate token exposure;
- intellectual property licensing; and
- hosted software, platform, cloud, and other technology-as-a-service offerings.
Prior to joining Fenwick, Cameron worked at two leading law firms.
While attending law school, Cameron was an associate editor of the Journal of International Law.
Education & Admissions
J.D., cum laude
University of Pennsylvania Law School
B.S., Hospitality Management
Pennsylvania State University
Admitted to practice in New York and Pennsylvania