Elizabeth focuses her practice on a broad variety of antitrust issues and has particular experience advising clients on U.S. and international merger control processes, investigations into alleged anticompetitive conduct, antitrust counseling and corporate compliance programs.
Elizabeth’s recent experience includes representing clients in the pharmaceutical and life sciences, technology, financial services and fintech, and telecommunications industries in complex merger review proceedings before the U.S. and E.U. antitrust agencies.
Prior to joining Fenwick, Elizabeth worked at leading global law firm in Washington, D.C., and London, and spent time on secondment to the London Stock Exchange Group.
- Advising AstraZeneca on the U.S. and global merger control aspects of its $39B acquisition of Alexion
- Advising Verizon in its $5B sale of Verizon Media Group to Apollo
- Advising the London Stock Exchange Group on its $27B acquisition of Refinitiv
- Advising Sivantos and its controlling shareholder, EQT, in connection with Sivantos’ $8.3B merger with rival, Widex, to create a global leader in the hearing aid industry
- Advising Johnson & Johnson on its $30B acquisition of Swiss biotech company Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- Advising CK Hutchison on the European Commission’s investigation into its proposed acquisition of Telefonica UK
*Includes experience from a previous firm
Education & Admissions
J.D., American University Washington College of Law
L.L.M., Georgetown University Law Center
M.A., Political Science
University at Buffalo
B.A., Political Science
Admitted to practice in Washington, D.C., New York, England and Wales
Admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York