Per has extensive experience in the areas of U.S. domestic and cross-border capital markets, and has acted as issuer’s and underwriter’s counsel on IPOs and follow-on public equity offerings as well as public and private offerings of debt (including high yield and convertible bonds).
Per has significant involvement with numerous industries including healthcare, technology, energy, insurance, consumer products, real estate and specialty finance.
- Materialise, a Belgian technology company specializing in 3D printing, on its $110M U.S. IPO
- Quotient, a Jersey, Channel Islands transfusion diagnostics company, on its $40M U.S. IPO
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Piper Jaffray as underwriters on Tandem Diabetes Care’s $138M U.S. IPO
- Watford Holdings, a Bermuda based insurance company, on the direct listing of its common shares (the first ever direct listing on the Nasdaq)
- Goldman Sachs, UBS and Unicredit as underwriters on SIG Comibloc’s $1B offering of 1.875% Senior Notes due 2023 and 2.125% Senior Notes due 2025
- Petroperu, the Peruvian state-owned petroleum company, on its $2B offering of 4.750% Notes due 2032 and 5.625% Notes due 2047
Education & Admissions
J.D., Georgetown University
Admitted to practice in New York