Ruomu Li focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions, strategic investments, private equity transactions and general corporate matters. Her representative transactions have included:
- SJ Semiconductor Corp.’s $280 million Series B financing
- China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited’s $230 million going private transaction
- Ocean Imagination L.P. (as a buyer consortium member)’s taking private of eLong, Inc.
- Taomee Holdings Limited’s going private transaction
- Keystone Lodging Holdings’ RMB8.3 billion sale of controlling stake to Shanghai Jinjiang Hotel Group
- AAC Technologies Holdings’ acquisition of WiSpry, Inc.
- China Electronics Corporation’s acquisition of Montage Technology Group for US$693M
- Baidu’s $1.9 billion acquisition of 91 Wireless Websoft Limited
- Baidu’s $370 million acquisition of the online video business of PPS
- Baidu’s investment in Qiyi
- Baidu’s spin-off of Youa
- Affinity Equity Partners’ US$123 million investment in Beijing Sunlon
- Concur Technologies, Inc.’s $120 million acquisition of TripIt, Inc.
- RAE Systems Inc.’s US$85 million going private acquisition by Vector Capital
- Diamond Foods, Inc.’s $615 million acquisition of Kettle Foods and related credit facility
- Multiple venture capital financings representing New Enterprise Associates
Prior to rejoining Fenwick, Ruomu worked as an associate in the corporate group of Davis Polk’s Hong Kong office. Before that, she was an associate with Fenwick.
While in law school, Ruomu served as a law clerk to the Honorable Judge E. Richard Webber for the US District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri.